Servings: 12 muffins.
⅔ cup unrefined cane sugar
⅔ cup non dairy milk
2 Tablespoon flaxseed meal
6 Tablespoon water
⅓ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups unbleached white flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 cup blueberries
- Combine the flax and water and let sit a couple minutes.
- Mix together the sugar, non dairy milk, oil, and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Add the flaxseed mixture and mix some more.
- Add the dry ingredients into the bowl and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries, careful not to over mix.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of Chelsea Lincoln.