2 (12.3 ounce) packages silken tofu
1 ½ cups vegan chocolate chips, melted
¼ cup unrefined cane sugar
2 cups almond meal flour
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
¼ teaspoon sea salt
3 Tablespoon unrefined cane sugar
¼ cup non dairy margarine
1 Tablespoon non dairy milk
To make the pie filling:
- You can melt the chocolate chips either in the microwave or the stove top.
- Use low heat and stir to a smooth consistency.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
To make the pie crust:
- Mix together almond meal, cornstarch, sugar, and salt.
- Pour melted margarine and non dairy milk into mixture and use a fork to combine.
- Pat almond mixture into a greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Pour blended pie filling on top of crust, cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
Recipe Courtesy of Chelsea Lincoln
Courtesy of Chelsea Lincoln