25 asparagus stems
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Rinse off and chop off the ends of the asparagus.
- Spread the stems on a baking sheet. Combined the oil, lemon juice and minced garlic.
- Spread this on top of the asparagus and toss to cover all over the stems. I used my hands to do this.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper on top and toss again to cover the stems well.
- Place this in the oven at 400°F and cook for 15-20 minutes, tossing the asparagus half way through to cook evenly on the sheet.
Recipe Courtesy of Chelsea Lincoln.