2 cups unbleached white flour
¼ cup nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic granules
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup non dairy margarine
¼-½ cup water
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Use a pastry cutter or folk to blend in the margarine until pea sized.
- Slowly add the water until the mixture just forms a ball.
- Using flour, roll out down to ¼ inch thickness.
- Cut the dough into 2-3 inch squares.
- Place on baking sheet and use a fork to form two sets of divots in each cracker.
- Bake at 425°F for 12-15 minutes (until starting to brown).
Recipe Courtesy of Chelsea Lincoln.