2 pounds blackberries, fresh or frozen
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Place berries into a lightly oiled 9×9 pan.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients: flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients: oil and milk.
- Combine the wet with the dry.
- Mix gently so as not to make a tough crust.
- Drop by dollops onto the fruit in the baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes.
Recipe Courtesy of Kevin Archer*