Simple, slightly crunchy, awesome tofu that meshes well with any salad and dressing combo.
- 1 block firm tofu
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- ½ Tbsp Tamari or soy sauce
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Press tofu between two plates wrapped in paper towel for 15 to 20 minutes. Drain off water from pressed tofu and slice into cubes.
- Toss tofu cubes with melted coconut oil, sesame oil, tamari, and black pepper.
- Place tofu cubes on baking sheet covered in greased aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Roast for thirty or so minutes, turning once. Eat or store in airtight container in fridge for up to three days.
Courtesy of Rose Nelson