Organized by Food Empowerment Project (F.E.P.), where a community of diversity demands healthy foods.
The VHFF will have vegan food, speakers, and music and will take a critical look at access to healthy foods in Vallejo.
The goal of this event is to create enthusiasm and a demand for change and to share the message that healthy foods for all is not only delicious but should be accessible in Vallejo!
Who: FREE to Vallejo Residents (with proof of residency), $5.00 for non-residents.
When: Sunday, October 21, 11am – 3pm
Where: Dan Foley Park, 1461 N Camino Alto, Vallejo, CA 94589
We are excited to have former NFL linebacker, David Carter, speaking at this year’s event! Learn more about the “300-Pound-Vegan” here.
- Speakers and performers include former NFL linebacker David Carter with more details to come on additional speakers and performers!
- Multicultural vegan food all day!
- Food prepared by the VegHub owner Chef Chew & Chef Evangelina who prepared the food from last year’s event!
- Discussion on lack of access to healthy foods.
- Kids activities by Artiszen!
- Interactive Booths!
If you need any form of accommodations, such as translations, to fully participate in the event as described, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by September 28, 2018.
Please RSVP on our Facebook page here to get updates.
Check out our video from last year’s event:
You can view more photos from last years event here.